This website is provided by Trinidad Sales & Tech Support Services.
Prices and Availability.Because of the fast-moving nature of the IT supply industry, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. We are unable to issue price adjustments due to manufacturer price changes after date of original sale. We do our best to provide the most accurate, up-to-date information, but errors do occur and we reserve the right to make changes without notice and to cancel any order we are unable to fill where availability is constrained and an order is processed in error.
Systems, Typographic, Photographic and Other Technical Errors. Although we do our best to achieve 100% accuracy, occasionally errors and inaccuracies do occur. Should you encounter an error or inaccuracy, please inform us so it can be corrected. Products and packaging depicted may differ from stock available at the time of shipment. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to substitute equivalent items if available. If an error is made and a product is listed at an erroneous price or shown as available when it is not, we may, at our sole discretion, refuse or cancel any such orders processed as a result of such error, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. If an order has been confirmed and charged to your credit card at the incorrect price or where the product, service or solution is not available, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to promptly issue a credit in the amount of the incorrect price or unavailable product, service or solution.
Rules of Conduct. While using the Site, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, users of the Site must respect the rights and dignity of others and your use of the Site is conditioned on your compliance with the following Rules of Conduct. You agree you will not:
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site anything that is or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating; (b) defamatory; (c) fraudulent or tortious; (d) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (e) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such right;
- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose or transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability, that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal or potentially illegal activities;
- Transmit or otherwise make available any material, non-public information about a company without the proper authorization to do so;
- Interfere with or violate any other Site visitor's or user's right to privacy or other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about visitors or users of the Site without their express consent;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any agent or representative of ours, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make, without our prior written consent;
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, easter egg, time bomb, web bug, cancelbot, "spyware," or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive, or invasive code or component;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site, or the servers or networks that host the Site or make the Site available or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such servers or networks;
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site, including by means of hacking or defacing any portion of the Site;
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," investment opportunity or any other form of solicitation;
- Sell, license, or exploit for any commercial purposes any use of or access to the Content, Site Services or Site;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Content, Site Services, or the Site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice contained in the Content, Site Services, or the Site;
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our prior express written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search or retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, data-mine, or in any way determine, archive, reproduce, or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site; or
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the Content from the Site.